1930s mauve silk dress with hand painted flowers at the self fabric belt. Gorgeous detailing throughout. Fastens at the side with metal snaps and hook & eye closures.
- Size Extra Small - A delicate garment allow room for ease of wear
Bust: 33" - 34"
Hips: 35" - 36"
Sleeve Length: 10.5"
- Seam popped just above side snaps at both sides
- Faint discoloration / staining at armpits / shoulders
- A couple pinhead and slightly larger holes
- Darker line across front of the skirt with a couple smaller smudges and a small hole at the seam.
- More heavy soiling at the sides of the skirt. Tends to get lost in the folds. See photos.
- Stain / water mark on front left side of bodice, just above the belt.