1930s emerald green silk bias cut gown. Wraps at the front of the bodice with metal rhinestone encrusted buckle. Matching bolero.
- Size Extra Small / Small -
Bust: 32" - 35"
Hips: 36" - 42"
Sleeve to sleeve: 38"
Condition: Fair. Sold AS IS. Has not been cleaned.
Best for study/display/repair. Please examine photos carefully. All sales final.
- Straps are not attached, missing some length, I suggest adding ribbon.
- Large hole and some staining on the front of the bodice at the underside. Right side wraps over so mostly concealed. will need to be addressed.
- Seam separations, most notable at the back of the waistband
- Tearing at the hemline goes approx. 1.5" up Will need to be shortened approx. 2"
- Some faint stains, nothing glaring
- Wear and holes on the bolero sleeve
- Slight discoloration at armpits