Pink lamé dress with a contrasting swirling print at the waistband and skirt. Metal side snaps. Lined at the bodice. A bit of a mystery dress, looks to be 1920s altered or made using 1920s fabrics at a later time.
- Size Small -
Bust: 33' - 34"
Condition: Sold AS IS. Shows signs of distressing, but still very wearable.
- Looks as if it has been altered at a later date. Evident in the bodice lining. Staining on the lining
- Several shredded areas and large holes on the darker panels of the skirt. A few minor wear spots on the pink sections.
- Some seam stress on pink sections
- frayed edges on the silk sashes
- some tarnishing on pink lamé