Rare iconic Marimekko Liidokki dress in the Kirjo print dated 1973. Crisp white background with vertical rainbow stripes. Voluminous cut with 3/4 length sleeves and gathering at the yolk. Sturdy medium weight cotton. Has been shortened by previous owner, hits approx. mid calf.
- Size Small / Medium - Labeled Small
Bust: 39"pit to pit doubled this falls just above the bust / gathered fabric is up to approx. 42"
Sleeve Length: 18" from collar to cuff
- Visible repair at the the back of the yolk
- Fabric wear and faint discoloration at edge of neckline with small wear holes at the side seams. I used misty fuse to reinforce/bond to the inside edge on the left side. (see photos)
- Previous owner cut off a bit of length from the bottom. They had used a red hem tape that bleed when washed. I have removed the hem tap and redone the hem. There is some color bleed on the inside edge of the hem. Not visible from exterior.
- faint darkening at white stripes on armpits
- Some minor color loss to print, two bleached spots on back of sleeve
Care: Hand wash, and line dry. Warm iron if needed.