Magical 1970s Indian gauze caftan by Adini. Sea-foam green / teal colorway with glistening silver lurex woven throughout. Voluminous cut with angel sleeves and self fabric buttons at the bodice. Pullover style. Sheer lightweight cotton. Teal color is a bit more green in person. Absolutely breathtaking in person. SOLD AS IS. Please see condition and photos.
- Size Small / Medium / Large -
Bust: 34" - 42"
Sleeve Length: 29.5" to collar
Condition: Good! Sold AS IS, final sale. Very wearable with allover flaws. I found them easy to overlook when wearing. Please examine the photos carefully. A collectible dress in a hard to find colorway, priced with both flaws and rarity taken into consideration. Delicate by nature, handle with care. Please send and email for additional photos if needed.
- Tears have been imperfectly hand mended at the armpits and sleeve. Darts made at bodice and sleeve. Some seam stress / small holes. May need further mending with wear. See photos.
- Holes patched with misty fuse at the sleeve and front of skirt. It's a lightweight washable fusible plastic. Remnants of previous blue patch on interior side. Imperfect but easy to overlook. If you need to iron you must use wax paper on both sides of the patch.
- Some faint staining. A couple black ink marks on the front.
- A few small holes, and a mend on the sleeve.
- Breaks in the lurex throughout.
- Missing Top button.