1970s patchwork print overalls. Patch pockets at the bib and hips. Buttons at front, metal zipper and button at back of waist. Flared legs. Softest broken in medium weight cotton. By "Way of Life".
- Size Small -
Hips: 37" - 38"
Front Rise: 12.5" to bottom of waistband
Back Rise: 13" to bottom of waistband
Length: 58"Condition: Great! Sold AS IS. Perfectly distressed. Most notable flaws listed below.
- Fade lines at bottom of legs from hem that was let out. Black markings at bottom of pant legs
- Fray at the waistband. Iron on patch at interior
- hips / legs taken in slightly. I looked into letting out but there would be visible stitch holes.
- Stitching has come out at button holes
- Seam repairs at the crotch - one ares where fabric has frayed. See photo.
- A few small holes and stains