1970s pinafore with a fun patchwork quilt print. Eyelet ruffled trim, open sides, fitted waist and a full gathered skirt with patch pockets. Buttons all the way down the back. Fully lined. Fabric feels like a polyester and cotton blend.
- Size Medium - Shown unclipped on a dress form with a 35" bust and 24.5" waist
Bust: Undefined. 17" across the front including the ruffle
- Fabric wear / holes have been reinforced with interfacing at the waistband. Waistband has been resewn to skirt.
- imperfect hand sewn button hole repair.
- Some pilling on the lining.
- Hole has been patched at bottom of skirt with self fabric.