1960s white cotton caftan with a beautiful indigo bird print. Full cut with angel sleeves and a slash pocket at the right hip. Pullover style with a short diagonal plastic zipper at the neck. Unlined. Has both Talbot and Dotti Labels.
- Size Medium / Large - Labeled Medium
Bust: 44" - 45"
Sleeve Length: 22.5"Condition: Good! Presents beautifully.
- The sleeves have been altered at the armpits. See photos. Some visible stitches.
- Very minor blue color transfer at the sleeve. Will go unnoticed when wearing.
- Some light fabric wear, including a small hole at the armpit.
- Some faint rust colored spots / discolorations. All get lost in the volume.
- 1" tear patched at the front of the skirt.