1940s navy blue rayon dress with a playful felt flower at the neckline and gorgeous ruching throughout. Features a v-neck, elbow length sleeves, nip waist with attached belt at back and an a-line skirt. Fastens at the side with a plastic zipper ( not original). New York Creation label.
- Size Extra Small / Small
- Shoulder: 14.5"
Bust: 32" - 36"
Waist: 22" - 26" snug
Hips: 36" - 38"
Sleeve Length: 16.5"Condition: Good! Sold AS IS. Presents beautifully.
- Some small scattered holes
- Side zipper has been replaced with a plastic zipper
- Fading at shoulders / top of sleeves
- Flower at the front is from the 1940s but was added to cover an imperfect visible mend
- Seams and ruching have been reinforced throughout - Subtle discoloration at armpits
- wear to the bias tape