1940s liquid satin gown with cutouts at the bodice. Short sleeves with padded shoulders, long ties at front of waist and a long fluid skirt with a slit at the front. Fastens at the side with a a metal zipper and snaps at one side of hip sash.
- Size Medium / Large -
Bust: 42" - 48"
Waist: 34" ( Measured at the seam, hits just below belly button )
Hips: 41" - 42"
Sleeve Length: 8.5"
Sleeve Opening: 14"
Fit Note: Shown unclipped on a dress form with 35.5" bust 26" waist 37" hips
Bodice is intended to drape, best for someone with wider shoulders
Condition: Great! Presents beautifully. Freshly dry cleaned and ready to wear. Some allover light wear including:
- Tear at front slit on skirt
- Mend where sash attaches to waist
- Two holes: one at back of bodice and one at front just next to zipper. Not visible when wearing.
- Visible stitching around waistline from previous alteration
- a light splotchy mark on front of skirt, less noticeable in person
- Fabric wear next to snaps