Light gray 1940s dress with a pretty yellow black and white floral print. Short sleeves, bloused bodice, banded waist and an A-line skirt. Metal zipper at the front. Lightweight textured fabric, most likely rayon.
- Size Small / Medium
- Shoulder: 16"
Bodice: 15" to top of band / 17" to bottom
Sleeve Length: 9.25"
Sleeve Opening: 12"
Condition: Good! Sold AS IS. A well loved dress with lots of character! Freshly cleaned and ready to wear.
- Some runs in the fabric, most notable near the armpits
- Some scattered faint rust colored marks, most concentrated at the back if the skirt.
- The zipper retainer is sewn by hand, some fabric wear at the base of the zipper.
- Fraying interior seams and some seam repairs. May need more reinforcement with wear.
- fabric is a bit twisted at the hem.