1930s black silk dress with beautiful jewel tone floral print. Extra long bias cut. Ties at the neck. Pullover style with no closures.
Bust: 30" - 37"
Waist: 28" - 33"
Hips: 34" - 42"
Length: 58" ( due to bias cut, shorter as hips get wider )
- Some small holes at the front of the neckline. See photos.
- Small tear at bottom of skirt
- Some scattered pinholes
- Two darts created at the back of the bodice to mend a tear from straps. Straps have been made into halter style so as not to put stress on silk
- Faint discoloration and some bleeding at armpits
- Silk feels slightly dry but still wearable with care.