1930s purple velvet bias cut dress with short puffed sleeves and a self fabric belt. Pullover style with no closures.
- Size Extra Small / Small - Must be able to pull waist over bust
Bust: 34" - 36"
Waist: 28" - 31"
Belt: 28" max
Hips: 36" - 40"
- Some scattered small holes on the skirt, only noticed when held up to light
- A bit of thinning to velvet, only noticed when held up to light
- Seam repairs at waist
- Belt loops are threadbare
- hand stitching at the shoulders
- belt buckle slightly discolored, not sewn at one side so it can be adjusted
- A few small stains that get lost in the luster of the fabric
- Bald spot at collar