Dramatic 1930s plum hammered satin gown oozing with old Hollywood glamour. Draped bust with a v-neck and pleating where the bodice attaches to the skirt. Plunging v-back with fluttery swaths falling from the gathered shoulders. Long semi full skirt falls slightly longer at the back. Pullover style with no closures. Fabric is most likely rayon. Homemade. Slightly altered at bodice seams.
- Size Small - You must be able to pull the waist over your bust since there are no closures. Shown on model with 35" bust, would not recommend for larger.
Bust: 34" - 42"
Length Front" 55.5"
Length Back: 59"Condition: Good! Sold AS IS. Presents beautifully but shows signs of wear. Please send a convo for additional photos if needed.
- A small hole at the back of the bodice, concealed by the draped fabric. A few scattered smaller almost holes / wear spots.
- Small frays at the neckline and shoulder draping
- Seams where bodice connects to the skirt have been reinforced. Some fraying.
- Seam stress at the back of the skirt where it attaches at the waist - Faint staining, mostly in the skirt. More visible on the inside of the dress where it presents as a faint rust color, tends to get lost in the sheen of the fabric when wearing and registers as subtle darkening in color here and there with long streaks at the left side. Present yet easy to overlook.
- Crease at bottom of skirt from previous hem. Did not come out with steam.