Rare and unusual 1930s bishop sleeve berry crepe dress with gorgeous subtle embroidery. Pom pom neck ties, self fabric belt and patch pockets at the hips. Pullover style. Hook and eye at the collar and snaps at the wrists.
- Size Extra Small - You must be able to pull the waist over your bust as there are no fasteners.
Shoulder: 11" + goes into sleeves
Bust: 32" - 34"
Waist: 27" - 30" cinch to fit
Hips: 34" - 36"
Sleeve Length: 21"Condition: Great! Sold AS IS. Has not been cleaned. Very Wearable.
- Staining at the armpits and skirt, present yet easy to overlook when wearing
- Some pulls on the embroidery
- Cluster of almost holes at back of bodice, only noticed when held up to light
- Bunching at the pockets
- Wear to the belt buckle. Backing is disintegrating.