1920s sheer black dress with gorgeous dense glass beading at the skirt. Pullover style with no closure. Sturdy fabric, most likely silk but a bit thicker than chiffon.
- Size Small -Shoulder: 17"
- Small tear at shoulder seam and small tear at back of neckline
- Back of dress has faded slightly with stripe across the back just above the beading, slightly more noticeable in person.
- Some beading has been replaced, some areas with minor bead loss. Nothing that stands out. A few beads may fall off when wearing but most seem secure.
- Fabric feels slightly dry but sturdy